Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I cannot believe this...

I decided to start a blog. Yes, my life is just that interesting. No, it will not include my daily highlights (although there definitely would be no shortage of a following there!)

Before I begin, I'm going to have to give a shout out to mah boy Akshay (HOLLA!) for inspiring me to start this (via his own food blog). And I guess I'll also give him credit for introducing me to the ways of healthy eating. (Yep, you can blame him for my neurotic ways when it comes to food!)

I am obsessed with food. And I am obsessed with working out. Basically, I am obsessed with being healthy. But that doesn't mean that you have to skimp out on great tasting foods. Seriously.

I go insane over veggies. No joke. There are so many varieties and so many ways to make them, I don't even know where to begin! So every week, I'm going to feature a different vegetable and give you avid readers a taste (or look) of how I prepare it.

Just to give you a glimpse of what you'll be seeing...

ENCHILADAS EXTREMO! Made with whole wheat tortillas; cut leaf spinach, corn, black beans, and 2% Mexican blend shredded cheese inside; topped with extra enchilada sauce, more cheese, and jalapenos.

No comments:

Post a Comment