Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two Things.

Two Things on Tuesday. I like alliteration. Do you?

1. OIAJ. Have you heard of it? If not, let me inform you! OIAJ = Oats In A Jar.


If you have a jar of peanut butter/almond butter/sunflower seed butter that is running out, make some overnight oats in it!! I usually do 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp chia seeds, and some frozen berries. Close the jar and store in the fridge overnight. Add a splash of milk in the morning and enjoy! So much fun scraping out the remaining nut butter whilst eating the cold oats.

Weird...I know. But don't knock it till you try it!! (More cliché phrases. I don't know where these are coming from).

2. Best purchase ever: mini tripod.


The sunglasses are included for a size comparison. I may or may not have also strategically put them in the picture to show them off. What? They are kind of trendy.

Too bad the only thing I could take a picture of today was a piece of white hamburger bun + butter + honey.


I may or may not have already recovered from my stomach virus, but something about fluffy hamburger buns with butter is just too delicious to pass up.

TFG recommendsThose sneaky calories in diet soda!!! <--important stuff to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment