Wednesday, April 20, 2011

(Happy) thoughts of the day.

If you are in a bad mood, just go to a Zumba class. I can assure you that you'll leave a happy person.

I went to Zumba today. This is how I felt afterwards:


Hahaha.

It was so much fun. (Hi, Jessica!). Seriously, try it. And if you are too embarrassed to go to an actual class, start with my Zumba videos. :) 

I am really a fan of gourmet-to-go week! This is what I ate post-Zumba:


I've seen these Amy's burritos everywhere!! I finally got a chance to try it today. Let's look at the ingredients, shall we?


I love looking at ingredient lists and knowing what each ingredient is. Pronounceable ingredients are also nice.

The nutrition stats weren't too bad either!


Yum. Whole wheat tortilla. This burrito was just a win all over the place. I might have to stock up.

My workout called for two desserts. One of which was this little ball of protein:


I based this idea off of Gina's amazeballz and basically just stirred together chocolate protein powder + SunButter + chocolate chips and formed the mixture into little balls. 

Before I conclude, just a little note! I was informed by a reader, who recently made some banana soft serve, that it was really difficult to get the peel off of a frozen banana. Woops. I should have made it clear that the banana should be peeled + chopped before being placed in the freezer!! Thanks for the info, reader!

See you tomorrow--maybe I will spend more than two minutes in the kitchen and then be able to share a recipe with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment