Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Taters.

I was hoping to make another cooking video today. However, after a 9 hour day at school, the only thing on my mind was making a quick meal and eating it while mindlessly watching some tv.

I decided to make a baked sweet potato. (Don't even get me started on the nutrition facts of sweet potato vs. regular potato!)

I poked a few holes in the potato and microwaved it for 4 minutes.


I got this cute little Fage (nonfat Greek yogurt with lots of protein and did I mention zero fat?) recently.


Perfect topping for my baked potato! (Looks and tastes like sour cream. Seriously).


I added some diced olives and black pepper on top.


I ate this with a large spinach salad.

Oh but wait, a meal for me is incomplete without some form of dessert.

The other day at the grocery store, I came across some SoDelicious Dairy Free ice cream. I've heard about this from a lot of other foodies, so I thought I'd just try it out. It is completely natural, and I can pronounce every ingredient. It also has a lot less fat (especially sat fat!) and sugar. And since I like adding (unnecessary) crunchiness, I topped my bowl of ice cream with some almonds.


Deeeeelish. Ice cream in front of the tv? Nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment