Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hyped

Can I just say that the Biscoff spread hype is completely TRUE?


I started by spreading this on toast and decided...what's the point of the toast when I can just eat this deliciousness straight off of a spoon? If you haven't heard of it, Biscoff spread is basically ground up gingerbread cookies which results in a nut butter-like spread.

(Disclaimer: Biscoff spread is not a health product whatsoever. But I like trying new things! And I wanted to know what the hype was about).

I was at Whole Foods yesterday (which is walking distance for me, YES!) and was about to pick up some kombucha when I came across this:


It was quite good, but I think I prefer kombucha, as it's a little bit less sweet.

In other news, I was using my waffle maker liberally...


(With all kinds of toppings including thawed frozen mango).

Until this week, when I decided to use some thick bread to make a grilled cheese sandwich in the waffle maker.


The grilled cheese was pretty amazing, if I say so myself. Too bad the waffle maker handle broke off in the process.

Sigh. The waffle maker had a good run.

Confession time: I would have more pictures to show you but this week, I had strep and ate either canned soup or macaroni and cheese out of a box. TFG at her finest! This week I am back on the health track and I made not one, but two recipes for this week to share with you.

Now that it's spring and today is the start of a new month, I've decided to make a few new goals. Goal #1: Incorporate yoga into my weekly workout schedule again. Easy enough, right?

Right! Wrong. There are not enough days in the week to do all the workouts I want to do. What a ridiculous problem to have. Does anyone else feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment