Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!

Can you believe it!?

One year ago, I started this blog. One YEAR! I would have made a cake to celebrate, but considering I work all day long, no cake baking happened. However, I can say that some Ferrero Rocher eating happened.


I kind of feel like this is the better alternative anyway. :)

So...a lot has happened this past year. Shall we re-cap?

TFG and friends: lots of guests helped me cook delicious meals! Here, here, here, and here.

Speaking of guests, I featured a couple of very special guests. A Costa Rican chef and a fantastic Zumba instructor.


Speaking of Zumba, when I first started my blog, I was not a huge fan. I thought it wasn't enough of a workout (especially compared to my favorite TurboKick!!). Then I really began to enjoy it. And somewhere in between I also got certified to teach Zumba.

I talked fitness. And made some entertaining yet educational videos, too. And eventually put them all on youtube.


A TFG Android app was made. (Don't worry, the iPhone app is on its way soon!)

Of course, we can't forget the delicious food I ate, made, and talked excessively about. Despite the fact that it might have sometimes been a bit too "weird" for you. Or too fibrous. Or too full of chia seeds.


And who knew that my pop'ums would become so popular? Not I.


I guess I just want to say a big thank you to every single one of you who has kept TFG going strong for a year, (I'm never joking when I say to give me your ideas. I like to steal them...seriously) and I sure hope you stick around for another year of my shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment