Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dessert for breakfast.

This morning, I woke up 30 minutes early just in case I needed extra time to prepare my breakfast.

Best decision ever.

Although, I woke up early just to find myself battling with frozen bananas, a blender, and a food processor.

The result: banana soft serve.


I've been dreaming about this for quite awhile now. I've seen almost every foodie out there making this, and I decided it was time I try it for myself.

Literally, it's just frozen bananas.


But with the consistency of soft serve.

It's completely possible.

I changed my breakfast up a little just to incorporate this "banana soft serve."


Oats in milk, 1/4 scoop protein powder, and chia seeds.

I also wanted to incorporate my favorite:


I was down to the last scrapes of this almond butter jar. So I just layered my oatmeal and banana soft serve in the jar. And then topped it with walnuts and blackberries.


Stay tuned for today's cauliflower dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment