Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TFG upgrade: Recipes and About Me pages!

I have finally compiled all of my recipes to date on my new recipes page entitled Fit Recipes, which can be found on the top of the page.

I also made an about me page entitled About TFG, which is also located at the top of the page.

About time, right?! Thanks to those of you who inquired about the recipes page--it gave me the necessary push to get that going.

Speaking of feedback, to those of you who had problems commenting directly on my blog, the problems should now be solved. Thanks for letting me know!

Hope you all enjoy the new pages :). See you tomorrow for some more exciting beet recipes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE IS NO FOOD HERE!

Tulika said...

I know, I'm sorry! I hope you aren't too disappointed. I'll have some extra good recipes up tomorrow!

Post a Comment